From:
Kerrie Conway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:06:05 -0500
Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone is aware of any other companies who offer
liability Insurance for Lactation Consultants and Doulas, besides Maginnis
(which I know has another name now)?  I am in the market for Liability
insurance and would like to do some comparison shopping on rates if there
is another company out there.  I searched the archives and could not find
anything except for info on Maginnis.  You can email me privately unless
you feel others would benefit from this.  Thanks!

Kerrie Conway IBCLC, CD(DONA)
Birth and Breastfeeding Services