From:
Pascoes in Dubai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:15:07 +0400
I agree that nationwide breastfeeding surveys shouldn't be only done by
formula companies. If that was me as a breastfeeding mum receiving a
survey in the mail by a formula company I would not fill it out as a
protest, so who is to say how many other breastfeeding mums may do
likewise.tips the scales a bit I think. I wonder if I used formula would
I be more likely to fill it out in the hope of getting some sort of
freebie, after all everyone knows they love giving away stuff.   Just an
opinion, never seen one myself.

Meg, lay person

---