From:
Diane Wiessinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 19:04:40 -0500
I, too, got a Pleasant response to my letter when their last catalogue
came out.  But they explained that, since their market is really the 3 and
4 year old, they wanted to be able to provide them with a feasible way of
feeding the dolls.  I sent back lots of pictures and cartoons of kids nursing
their dolls and teddies, but didn't hear back.

This time around, I made the same plea (but with neither Anne's wonderful
eloquence or Kathleen A's extremely clever carrot dangling) and got the
same excuse back.  Still haven't rounded up all my pictures to mail off,
but I'm sure they'd appreciate other photos as well :-).

The Company added, "We purposely did not sell the B -y Baby witha  bottle,
but sold that as an accessory to be purchased at the parents' discretion."
 Progress of a sort, I guess.

Diane Wiessinger, MS, IBCLC, LLLL  Ithaca, NY  [log in to unmask]