From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 19:23:37 -0800
Hi All,
I have a solution (I hope!) to Jack's query:

All donor milk should be labeled with the sex of the baby of the donating
mother.  That way, if the baby who needs the milk is a female, she only gets
the milk of a donor who is currently BF a female child, and the same for the
males.  That way, there will be sister/sister and brother/brother, but not
sister/brother.

Oh wait...are they then siblings of the whole family or just the baby who is
currently BF?

If it is the whole family, the only way would be to have no privacy for the
donor/recipient family.

If it is just the current nursling, then I would think that to keep it same
sex donor/recipient should work.

Jay
WHo is calming down and trying to think of other things instead of worrying
about next Friday and PJ's teeth.

Thanks to everyone who sent words of encouragement and understanding, and
also info that will be helpful.  You folks sure are special, and mean an
awful lot to me.
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Jay and PJ

Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, CA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."
ICQ#4681696