Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:29:54 -0500
Yes I caught both of those. I couldn't believe that they managed to
get another BF jab in there!

But no mention of Diane's baby til the end. And now the formerly
Stay-at-home dad is working too.

Jenn
Nursing Mothers' Counselor

Well, I watched CH again last night.  Seems like breastfeeding killed
another baby.  Little Emily was admitted to ER, unresponsive.  Her
mother said that "while she was breastfeeding" her baby stopped
breathing.  Did I misunderstand, or was the family name "Sears"?  If
so, just who is writing this stuff?  And why?
Sandy Hess