From:
Kershaw Jane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:53:59 -0500
And to add more fuel to the fire - with the constant use of ultrasounds
for dating instead of the last period and the "wheel", that date can
vary.  Ultrasounds use measurements of the fetal bones to determine
gestational age.  And those are based on descriptive studies.   IN the
end, it is sometimes hard to get at a baby's true date until you look at
his Ballard score - and even then, people argue!  Makes you wonder what
is the measure of truth?