From:
Maureen Minchin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 02:45:34 +1100
>My family doesn't get typical
teenage acne.  We all get it in our late twenties.  I just broke out terribly
this month!  <

Check diet, especially cows milk. Allergy/intolerance symptoms can include
acne, escpecially pre-menstrually.  I'm told too that cows have cow
hormones in their milk which can cause severe acne in susceptible people,
and that drinking cows milk is a very common cause of the dreadful lumpy
and pitting acne one sees sometimes in Asian skin, usually so beautifully
smooth relative to mine!

Skin symptoms of allergy take weeks of avoidance to really clear.

Maureen Minchin, IBCLC
5 St, George's Rd., Armadale Vic 3143 Australia
tel/fax after March 1: 61.3.95094929 or 95000648