From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 06:10:21 -0400
Just a reminder.
Anyone who has software that supports the MIME change (the way of the
future, I am told) should be seeing things fine.  Anyone else, whose email
is screwed up..ie no lines between notes in a digest, can do one of two things.

1. Find out how to adjust the software so that it supports MIME. Supposedly,
this is the way to go. First choice.

2. Do a
Set Lactnet Nomime
if you can't figure it out, chicken out, lose the manual to your software,
etc...completely understandable, but second choice.

: )

I myself need to adjust my own Eudora Pro to support this change, but I am
gonna figure this out too.  It's not just you who have problems....but the
sysop would prefer that things stay this way if possible.

So...

My apologies for not answering the 50 emails that came my way due to this
necessary change. Trying to kill 50 birds (wrong analogy, I guess : )  )
with one message.

Thanks! Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,Corgi-L,TLC, Indep. Consultant
LACTNET site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html