From:
Liz Dedman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:25:19 -0500
Great book by Sheila Humphrey! I'm a pediatrician and LC. Herbal
medicine is beyond the scope of my training. I heard about this book
in a Frank Nice lecture and initially did not think I would need it
because I do not practice herbal medicine. It quickly became apparent
that the LC in me needs it bc so many moms are on herbals or want to
know if they are ok.
Avena sativa (oats) A
Humulus lupulus (hops) B
Chamomile a A\B

A is safe
B may not be appropriate for self use by some individuals, may cause
adverse affects if misused

Again, not my area. But I thought homeopathics generally use minuscule
doses and logic follows, especially with these food ingredients, they
should be safe?
Maybe others with this specific training can comment more appropriately?

Sent from my iPhone