From:
Margery Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 19:35:28 -0500
I enjoyed the story of the "Lactation Station" being mistaken
for a frozen yogurt outlet! I recall a story that came up at an
insurance meeting during one ILCA conference.  One
insurance agency had figured that an LC was in the business
of breastfeeding clients --and too risky a business for them to
cover! (I can just imagine the discussion that took place in
that insurance office--can't you!) :-D

Margery Wilson, IBCLC