From:
Margot Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 20:28:51 -0500
I am a relative computer & information superhighway illiterate so I
apollogise for my unsigned posts yesterday. I responded to discussions on
leaking (in response to my post), BM not dairy, Effexor and Sertraline. I
have 2 literate sons each trying to help me. David (20 yo) got me onto the
internet using one piece of software. Later, my younger son, Mark, (17yo on
Feb 17th) urged me to use his software so my posts came bearing his name,
not mine. I thought I was saving space by not signing my posts as the name
would appear on top of the post. Now I know better. Those posts from Mark
Mann on Feb 14th were from me, Margot C. Mann IBCLC. I shall sign off in
the future. Thanks for your patience!
Margot C. Mann IBCLC