From:
Debbie Gillespie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 2009 22:38:45 -0700
Hi Marianne,

I had a client who only needed a little help with her milk supply, so she
fine-tuned her Domperidone intake to suit her normal hormone fluctuations.
She took one tablet at 3pm and another at 6pm, and it was enough
to stimulate her to produce enough milk for baby throughout the evening
hours, when mom's prolactin hormone is naturally quite low.  She was able to
avoid the need for supplementation, and stretch her Domperidone stock out
much longer.  Last I heard, baby was 18mos old and still going strong.

HTH,

Debbie Gillespie, IBCLC, LLLL
Sunny Tempe, AZ