From:
Denise Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 18:14:25 +1000
Johanna
Hey great victory! Well done - guess you've still got the smile on your face.
Be careful with your choice of poster though - you don't want to get him off
side now with an 'in your face' breastfeeding poster which some of the
Infact posters are.  You know him better than I do...
I'd go a bit slower and maybe get one of the Great Masters paintings (OK if
you can't afford the original I suppose a print will have to do :-)  ) or
the Medela poster.  Maybe sometime next year you could offer to rotate a few
different ones through, and try an Infact one then??
My preference would be for something that makes everyone (grandma's
included) say, "Isn't that lovely"
Have fun choosing.
Denise
Brisbane, Australia