From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 08:42:33 -0400
Margery,

>since I've never met a provider who
>worried about making me feel guilty when they bring up why I
>should lose weight!

And I've never met a provider that didn't feel uncomfortable attempting to
MAKE me feel guilty about the fact that my major exercise is turning the
pages of a book or chasing the mouse on my keyboard!  These (and losing
weight) are life style choices for us -- why then not the lifestyle choice of
bf???

Jan Barger -- who finally DID get up at 5:05 am and walked this
morning.....but only cuz she could drag her dh out of bed to do the same.  Do
you think 3 times in 2 weeks counts for something???