From:
DANI HUDSPETH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 06:48:48 -0500
It's so nice to know that there are supportive people out there in lactnetland who can advise and guide each other!!  Thank you so much - all who have responded to me so quickly about my cup feeding dilemma.  I am to present my case before our neonatologists and nurse practitioners 1 week from today.  Most of them do not even believe in nipple confusion at all and are very skeptical that cup feeding could be an alternative.  If anyone comes up with anything else betwixt now and then, please let me know.
Thanks again!!
Dani HudspethRNIBCLC