From:
Diane Karnbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 12:32:30 -0500
Are there still MDs prescribing amphetamines for weight loss?  I haven't
heard of this in at least 20 years in any of the areas I've worked in!  It's
dangerous and it is not a solution for obesity.  My mom used them for weight
loss in the early 60's . She lost a lot of weight, was a raving lunatic the
whole time and gained all the weight back.

I think this woman would do better to find a supportive program that would
teach her how to make healthy changes in her life.  It would be lots better
for mom and baby both now and in the future.

Diane Karnbach, LLLL