From:
Maurenne Griese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 19:58:54 -0600
As a mother of three with another on the way, I know I don't have time for
spray painting berries.  The room that my three kids sleep in looks the same
as it did when we moved in 9 years ago before we started out family.  I
don't knit or sew-I don't have time!  Does Martha Stewart even have
children?  What could parents of infants possibly learn from her about
*infant care* that would be at all helpful?  Gag me...but I don't think
knitting, picture taking or decorating the nursery have ANYTHING to do with
taking care of an infant!

Here's the text from the website and the direct link to the website.

Martha Stewart Baby is filled with useful ideas and reassuring information
for infant care: making homemade baby food, taking unforgettable portraits,
knitting simple sweaters, decorating the nursery, and much more. Plus: Read
the Program Guide segments from our baby television show, and visit Meeting
Place for our special baby Q&A Hours featuring Martha and other Martha
Stewart Living experts.

http://www.marthastewart.com/Martha_by_mail/magazine/baby/index.asp?id%3D718

What will this woman think of next!?

Maurenne Griese, RNC, BSN, CCE, CBE