Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 23:26:47 -0400
Linda,
In the park, in the dark...Now *that's* brave.

*During a television interview (not bf related)
*During a radio interview
*At a board meeting (with only one real jerk out of 10 people, wanted to
know when it was *his* turn)
*While teaching a Sunday school class
*In a Snow Cat
*Disney World
*Sea World
*On a whale watch
*In a courtroom
*At concerts
*At choir practice
*At work
*On a cruise

Always on the plane, often in a train.
Standing in the checkout line,
Accountant's office...always fine.
Nursed here, nursed there, nursed , nursed everywhere.

Seriously, I never knew that it might be a problem. I could tell that some
people didn't want to look, and that's okay, but lots of folks were
incredibly curious.

Lorri Centineo