From:
Ruth Scuderi LLLL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 00:42:54 EST
<< It is my understanding that the Catholic Church does not approve of any
 type of birthcontrol whatsoever. >>

Are you Roman Catholic?  This is simply not true!  Please see Couple to Couple
League : http://www.ccli.org
Co-Founder Sheila Kippley is the author of Breastfeeding and Natural Family
Planning - a wonderful text about lactational amenorhea.
see also:
http://www.ewtn.com/library/MARRIAGE/CCLBC.TXT  which is a document outlining
the Church's view on birth control and Natural Family Planning

<Also, the church only approves of the missionary position for sex.>>

Ummmmm ........and what church would that be?  I have been a Catholic for more
than 47 years now.  Please send me the official Vatican Statement on this!
<giggle>

Ruth Scuderi
Westfield, MA