From:
Janice Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 10:09:49 -0500
I'm really teed off -- they have failed to print ANY of our letters. Funny,
huh, how they do Ross Labs' PR work for them but won't print scores of
letters they get in favor of BF. They did, however, print a letter from
some guy who wanted to share the valuable "information" that his kids will
turn out better than everyone else's because he's not afraid to bruise them
now and then.

<Sigh.> I need to move to a more progressive city. Thanks again to all of
you for your support, even if they are ignoring it.

Janice Berry
Columbus, OH