From:
The Fishers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 20:13:27 -0500
I had an interesting personal experience with this after the birth of
my son. Lost tons of blood ,anyway my mother did what women have done
for a millenia, she fed me. I craved thins like lentils, spinach and
cheese and nuts. I must've eaten like a horse that first month. Did have
some problems with milk right at first, baby lost a good bit and became
fairly jaundiced but then picked up between week 2&3. Not the best
beginning we could've had, but it worked.

Victoria