Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:33:49 EST
Thanks for posting this follow up.  Yes, Jean is a great resource.  She and
Barbara, in particular, have been extremely valuable to me in helping to
remember that, aside from the many and obviously hugely significant
head-trip/confidence aspects of successful bf, mechanics really do matter and
are susceptible to having plain old good logic applied to them.

So often we get trapped in a false dichotomy between "it's all in your head"
on the one hand, and "biology is destiny" --meaning, to too many, that your
body is un-fixable -- on the other.   Posts like these really help me to
remember how interconnected these are, and how susceptible BOTH are of help
based on good knowledge and good thinking.

Elisheva Urbas, who started out learning more from the loving-support side
but now is learning every day from the scientists
in NYC