From:
Jane Madaj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:53:28 -0800
I have had several WIC moms that have used the Lansinoh pump, and my experience with them is that it works the same way as the Purely Yours. And, all the pieces are interchangeable. Hope this helps.
  Jane Madaj IBCLC
  DuPage County Health Dept./WIC

Karen Foard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  In the archives from 03 and 06 there were posts about the Lansinoh Double
Breast Pump. In 03 it said it was an old Bailey's pump, nothing clear about
it in the 06 post. One of my families just purchased one last night and
called to ask about it, and I had never held one or seen one up close and
personal. When I brought it up on a search page, to me it looked liked a
purple Purely Yours- the pump parts looked the same, the dials were slightly
different and somehow it looked a wee bit smaller, but otherwise it looked
the same.

If you have had experience with this pump, can you tell me if you feel like
those experiences have been similar to a PY? If you would feel more
comfortable (or if it should) go to private email, that is fine with me. If
it IS like a PY then that would be good to know!

Thank you!

Karen Foard, Central PA, land of the 5 days ago slippery ice everywhere to
today in the 50's melting said ice away!