Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 02:11:22 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/2010 12:01:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

breastfeeding baby playgroups>>>>

Wow, Karla, brilliant!..... I wish we had an award to give you, you deserve
 it!

See if you can do some video for youtube and send us the link. Enlist moms
who don't mind being photographed and get signed permission.

Consider writing this up for publication, blogging it/making a FaceBook
page for this group.

You can share your innovative news about *successful breastfeeding support
for low income families* with the Whitehouse via the comments webpage,
_<<http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/_ (http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/)  >>
......among  the thousands of messages they get everyday.

I would love to see the First Lady visiting your group.

other contact info includes:

call or write to the President:
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC  20500
Please include your e-mail address
Phone Numbers
Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard: 202-456-1414
FAX:  202-456-2461

If anyone out there in LN land has any broadcast connections this  would be
a great spot on one of those morning TV shows.

Debbie Tobin
RN BSN IBCLC
Fairfax County, Virginia  suburbs outside the Washington DC  beltway