Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:25:36 EDT

Judy R writes:

Since the UK  article on breast motion studies, I have been doing some
research for a  colleague.
This is an interesting suggestion below for athletes.  I  wonder if it would
help women with Raynaud's of the nipple  also.

~~ Hmm, interesting idea. Most nursing bras seem to be made out of cotton
and cotton/poly blends. I have several sports bras for motion minimizing that
are comfortable, supportive and have this wicking for when I bike and my
daughter plays soccer ( at my age,  with this back, I think the running  days are
over...). If someone knew a good seamstress or someone who could  convert a
regular bra to a nursing bra, this might work really well.
Thanks for sharing that thought!

Peace,
Judy (LF)

Judy LeVan  Fram, PT, IBCLC, LLLL