From:
Sulman Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 11:39:21 -0900
I tried to search the information on free trial viewing of the Breast Is
Best video that was posted a few days ago.  It came back "no match."  Can
someone tell me what I did wrong, or perhaps repost the phone number that
was given?
I have heard such praise for this video, but would like to see it before
ordering it.  (I am one of those LCs not earning any income and working
full time, it feels like, as a breastfeeding volunteer.)

Thanks,

Anne Altshuler, RN, MS, IBCLC and LLL leader in Madison, WI
Anne Altshuler, RN, MS, IBCLC and LLL leader in Madison, WI
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]