Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 13:30:36 PDT
Attn:
Custom Direct
Stuart E. Bauman
[log in to unmask] (custom direct)

Dear Mr Bauman
I understand that you have received a request for a designer check promoting
breastfeeding. Let me assure you that such a design would be immensely
popular. Over half of all new mothers in the USA nurse their babies, and many would
be delighted to use such a unique product. As a lactation consultant, I am
constantly seeking out useful items promoting breastfeeding, both for personal use
and as gifts. Checks with a tasteful design of nursing mothers and babies would
certainly meet my needs, as well as those of many of my colleagues. I urge you not
to underestimate the market!

sincerely,

Norma Ritter IBCLC
"If not now, when? If not us, who?" R. Hillel

Ms. Ritter,

Thank you for your thoughts concerning breastfeeding. I will pass your
thoughts onto our Product Development Department. We will continue to
closely monitor the other e-mails we receive in an attempt to gauge interest
in the idea of a check depicting breastfeeding.

Custom Direct
Stuart E. Bauman