From:
Bill & Linda Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 00:31:10 -0700
Before I receive any additional email wondering as to my intellectual abilities, let me
add that I don't dismiss out of hand any speaker at an ABS sponsored conference.  I need
all the info and research that's out there, but these people do write research papers and
books and do videos which are available.  And the best frequently speak at conferences
that are free of ABS support, advertisements and freebies.

I simply do not need another ball point pen or pad of paper or complimentary  white meat
and spouts sandwich wrapped or napkin afflicted  (sorry, I think I mean anointed, no
maybe encoded, oh, gee, the Freudian slips, I'm sure I mean embossed) with another ABS
logo or motto or whatever.  I don't keep a lot of the money I make but I can buy my own
crayons and coloring books.

The most wonderful thing is that after dealing with the darlings of ABS for over 20
years, there are now all you terrific people working  in the effort to help moms and
babies breastfeed.

Peace be with you