From:
Emily Lindsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 22:28:03 -0400
With permission to post...I have a mother who is currently nursing her 17
month old who at ovulation has a drastic drop in her supply so she takes
Fenugreek which does help as well as trying the Magnesium/Calcium supps in
the past which gave no help.

She has 4 embryos left and is going to try when her daughter is 24 months.
She is concernced about a drop in supply once she gets pregnant since she
suffers such a loss even during ovulation....anyone ever had a client who
went through IVF and continued to nurse? All the drugs she must take are
safe, that we know...since she cannot take the Fenugreek while she is PG
any other thought on keeping her supply up? Daughter is an avid nurser
still, sometimes 15 times per day and mom will not wean...thanks in advance
for any advice or comments on clients past.

Emily Lindsey, BSPsy, CLE