From:
Carmen Sevilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 1995 15:11:02 -0400
Hi  (:D)

I had a call from a friend of a new mom who was concerned about drugs used in
the hospital.  All was actually fine there.  During our further conversation,
she mentioned that this friend may not be nursing for long, since she took
Prozac before pregnancy and will prolly re-start therapy soon.  I'm looking
for information on experience with Prozac.  I hope to talk with the mom
personally, but in the meantime, it seems to be a frequently asked question
around here....maybe a regional thing too.  What do you think?

Carmen