From:
Denise Arcoverde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 05:39:03 -0300
Dear friends,

I've just received this message and I'd like to help this pilot with his
paper on "the pros and cons of breast feeding vs. bottle feeding"...

Can you send him materials on breastfeeding?

Hugs,

Denise Arcoverde

Charles J. Brady
6/18/97
USA
US Military (Pilot)
I am a pilot in the US Military and I am working on my Masters
Degree. One of my classes (Child Psychology has a requirement for
me to do a research paper.  I decided to do my paper on the pros
and cons of breast feeding vs. bottle feeding.  My wife has
several books on breast feeding and we are both supporters of
your organization.

I am interested in anything that you would send to me regarding
this topic.  One of my requirements for my paper is to include
the material where I get my data.  I would be very grateful in
anything that you would send to my home address.  I need this
material ASAP.  I am including my home address and my email
address.  I have a very captive audience.  There is only one
other male in my class.  In addition if you could include copy's
of any articles from journals that you might have would be
appreciated.  Thank you very much for your assistance in this
matter.

Charles J. Brady
608 Hogan Drive
Harker Heights, TX 76548