From:
Darlene A Breed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 23:36:24 -0400
I happened to see this show too because it came on after a show I was
watching.  It was funny in the end a woman he was dating didn't want to
see him any more because his nipple was a little swollen and he confessed
to having tried a breast pump at work.
I thought it was a great way to show that moms can go back to work and
still give breast milk to their babies.  The woman had been pumping in
her office.  The show started off with Conrad asking where this woman was
and someone else in the outer office said she was pumping.  She walked
out to put her milk in the refrigerator and one of the employees asked if
all the milk in the refrigerator was breast milk.  The mother said it was
and the other woman put down her cup of coffee.  Obviously she had used
the breast milk in her coffee.
They did'nt actually show Conrad using the pump, but I think the woman
who was pumping walked back into her office while he was removing the
pump from inside his shirt.
My husband was LOL.
Of course he is familiar with that breast pump.  He got a kick out of it
Darlene Breed, BSN, RN, IBCLC
Worcester, MA (USA)

>Conrad Bloom.  It showed a working mom using a lactina in her office,
>and when
>she walked out of her office, some guy who works there was interested,
>so he
>went in and touched the pump, and then quickly put it inside his
>shirt, out of
>curiosity.  Next thing you know, he's calling his doctor complaining
>about
>sore
>nipples.  Karen was merely pushing the remote and couldn't believe
>that
>Lactinas
>are now on sit-coms.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]