From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:15:38 -0500
So, who would like to stat up this discussion?  Any takers ?  We had 70+
people interested in this journal club but we do need a person to read this
article, and the companion article in that issue of JHL by L. Amir. Please
write to me privately if you can spare an short period of time to review
these articles and start our online discussion. Many thanks, and looking
forward to hearing from some brave soul. Kathleen

We will wrap up our discussion on the first article this week, and then we
will move on to the second article for discussion.  Thanks to all for
participating in the first article, and we especially thank the authors for
writing it.  We look forward to discussing further articles from Current
Issues in Clinical Lactation in the future. : )

The next article is:

"The Treatment of Staphyloccocus Aureus Infected Sore Nipples: A Randomized
Comparative Study." by Verity Livingtone, MBBS, FCFP, IBCLC and L. Judy
Stringer, MBBS, MRCGP, IBCLC, Journal of Human Lactation, 15(3), 1999.

There are many  other adjunct  articles that can be discussed as we discuss
this main article.

We need a volunteer who will thoroughly read the article and then present a
short abstract of the discussion to the list.

Participants should  read the article, and perhaps other related articles.
The abstractor will Include some questions about the article as a way to
focus the discussion.

Anyone who feels like volunteering to abstract this article please email me
privately.

Many thanks.

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, Indep. Consultant
Williston, Vermont
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://homepages.together.net/~kbruce/kbblact.html
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html