Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 12:23:11 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (19 lines)
Hi all,

The LLL-FL Conference is October 25-27, 2001 at the Four Points Sheraton Orlando Int'l Airport in Orlando, FL. As part of the festivities and in an effort to draw more people to the conference, we are having a free, open-to-the-public event on Thursday, October 25th, from 7-9 pm. We are calling this event Nurse-A-Rama. It stems from the challenge laid down by the NMAA during the Sydney Olympics, which was, "How many nursing pairs can you get in one place and nursing simultaneously?" Around this event, which I think is a great PR move, we are having exhibits, family and nursing pair photographs, children's activities, music, and much more. Everything you ever wanted to know about breastfeeding in a fun
setting.

Where help is need is in getting the word out about Nurse-A-Rama. I would like to be able to put a flyer in new mother packages distributed by hospitals, midwives and birthing centers in Orange & Lake County (at least) inviting them to be a part of this event. I'm not certain about how to do this, and need your input. Who do you talk to in the hospitals? How do you get a list of hospitals and birthing centers in the Area? You may respond to me offline at [log in to unmask], or just to the list.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Natalie Rawlings Kraut
LLL Leader, Plantation, FL
Area Conference Supervisor, LLL-FL

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2