From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 22:28:11 -0500
Pat says

Well, if you feel that Kathleen B is heavy-handed with us when we make a
mistake and send a "search" request to Lactnet, you don't want to experience
what the Listserv computer says to you if you send a Lactnet message to
Listserv!!!
------------------

First, I don't know WHO thinks I am heavy handed  : )

but whoever it is,

You're OFF THE LIST!

There.

Only kidding. : D

...but my email has been down for 24 hours..so I am wading through a pile of
&^%$ messages.

MOI? Heavy handed on Lactnet?

Laughing....and thinking about this.  I need a laugh after today. The
pediatrics dept at my hospital voted to start giving out formula packs again
after years without doing so.

Folks, we're going back to the dark ages.  Someone, tell me something that
will cheer me up. I feel like the evil forces are taking over the universe.

Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,Corgi-L,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html
It is possible for your mind to be so open that your brain falls out.