From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 1995 08:15:09 -0400
>Kathleen B,
>When our pumps are returned we clean each one and at the same time test the
>suction pressure with a pressure gauge.  We find that we get substantially more
>suction with the Classic pump.

Hi Yaffa, I am hearing that most people who are speaking on this subject
have great luck with the Classic pump, and that a lot of people prefer them.
Deena felt this way personally, and I find this info very helpful. I do have
one quesiton, however...I wonder how much pressure is actually an adequate
amount. I am wondering what the tested range is for each of these
pumps...thinking that more is not necessarily better, at least for some
mothers.

I don't know.... I am glad to know all the info that people are sharing re:
pumps. Even though I deal with these all the time, (and I do mean all the
time : )), I still enjoy hearing other people's experiences.

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC (email = [log in to unmask])
"All truth goes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Then it is
violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident." Schoepenhouer