Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 08:50:15 -0500
Kathleen Bruce wrote:

> And just for the record, I learned NOTHING about breastfeeding in nursing

> http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
> LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html

As a nursing student fresh from the trenches of the Maternal/Newborn
semester of a VERY well respected ADN program, I learned next to nothing
about breastfeeding.  The things that were covered were full of half
truths as well as blatantly wrong information.  An LC with a good
background (NOT necessarily an RN) is MUCH more prepared to work with
the nursing couplet (at least IMHO) than the typical RN.

Megan

ps I have changed e-mail programs.  If any gobbledy gook appears, please
e-mail me privately.