From:
Naomi Hull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 06:31:18 +1000
Hello fellow Lactnetters,

After getting the very exciting 'PASS' on Friday, I have a feeling a
friend will be coming back to me for more info. Her 3rd baby was born
with Micrognathia, but this was never 'diagnosed', after 4-6 weeks of
struggling to breastfeed her baby (first 2 children were breastfed for
roughly 2years) a friend who is a SPeech Pathologist commented on the
small jaw. So, she is now pregnant with number 4, and is worried this
baby may have a small jaw also. WHat experience have you had with
babies with this condition, and what suggestions would you make for
this Mum?

thank you

Naomi Hull IBCLC, RN
ABA Breastfeeding Counsellor