From:
Tammie Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:20:56 EDT
I have a client that is experiencing nipple pain in the 8th month of her
pregnancy. She is expecting with her thrid child and had thrush with the
other two babies, who are now 7 years and 5 years old. Can this pain be
thrush related?  What should the treatment be if it is thrush at this point?
I will meet with her tomorrow and get more detail of the pain. If it burning,
itching or what? I asked her permission to ask on this list for ideas. Please
reply to me off list as I am currently "No Mail" as well on list for the
benefit of the other Lacnetters. Thank you in advance.

Tammie Gregory, Breastfeeding Peer Counselor and soon to be Certified DONA
doula