From:
Leilani Wilde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 00:43:50 -0400
I would like to gather information from all of you who can participate. I would like to know how can we help bring the breastfeeding rates up once the moms go home and hire postpartum doulas to help them during the first few months. What kinds of breastfeeding problems are the parents facing once they get home and how can we better educate the doulas so that they know when they are over their heads and need to refer their clients to an IBCLC? Any suggestions?
Thanks for your help! My intentions are to put an educational seminar together so that I can help bridge this gap!
Leilani wilde IBCLC