From:
vgthorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2012 08:23:21 +1000
Good morning,
Just to narrow my request for information about the Halo Nurser -  before posting on Lactnet I'd already serched and found the name, address and (US) tel number of the trademark owner, and I have these details right beside my computer. Two lactnetters have very kindly sent me the same information. To save other people from also going to the trouble of finding this information, I want to clarify what I needed, which is:
- experience of seeing one in use, and observations of that
- current or previous retail presence of this product, and where (country, state)
- actual advertising for the Halo Nurser
Regards,
Virginia
In Brisbane, Queensland, Australia