Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:14:14 EDT
I have only had one experience with this pump.  A new mom came to me wanting
to buy a Pump In Style.  As we talked, she mentioned it was a shame she had
to spend more money on a pump when she just paid $200 for a pump that didn't
do anything.  I asked her more and she revealed she had bought a Whisper Wear
and hated it.  I told her that if it was defective she should call the
company.  I didn't sell her a pump that day because I was sure when she
called the company and they did trouble shooting with her she would get her
Whisper Wear to work and not need to spend more money on a Pump In Style.
She called me 3 days later and said she was coming to get a pump from me
because even with the help from the company, she hated the pump and how it
worked.  They would not give her money back, but offered to replace it with a
different pump.  She opted to spend the money on a Pump In Style.  Not a good
start in my opinion!  C. Globerger RN/IBCLC