From:
Denise Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 13:03:31 +1000
Patricia Drazin wrote:
> the scope of our proactice BUT sometimes acknowledging that
issues exist

I like it Patricia - kind of a combination of proactive and practice, which
as LCs we seem to have to be doing all the time :-)

Denise
(by the way Jan Cornfoots post about us being in the middle of winter and it
being 25 degrees, did mean 25 degrees CELCIUS - that's warm even for Brisbane)