From:
Esther Schiedel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:19:34 -0700
My name is Esther Schiedel and I am a La Leche League Leader (22 years). My
children are 25, 21, and 15. I've lived in various parts of the US, and am
currently in Oregon. I guess my claim to fame in the breastfeeding support
community is as the co-author of LLLI's pamphlet on Breastfeeding and Sexuality.
My overall interest is in the parenting (and life skill) aspects of
breastfeeding and breastfeeding support systems. I'm
currently working on a masters degree in human development and family
studies with a minor in public health at Oregon State University.
I'm doing my thesis on breastfeeding duration, use of community resources, and
aspects of social support. But more on that later.
I've enjoyed exploring the archives some--but they are somewhat overwhelming.
Not sure what else to say.
Nice to be here.

Esther
--