From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:04:42 -0600
You can see the ad at
http://www.brandrepublic.com/News/778477/Negative-offensive-Boots-breastfeed
ing-ad-escapes-ba
(it looks like a child's drawing)

Here's some more about it:
The magazine ad features a sketch of a woman holding her baby at arm's
length with a grimace on her face, with text stating: "Look at you with your
cute little nose . And cute little fingers . And cute little everything
really.

"Well except that strong sucking action of yours on my sore nipples. It's
not how it's MEANT to be. The mothers in the breastfeeding pamphlets are
always smiling serenely not grimacing in pain."

To access the full article about this ad, at the link above, you need to
register (free).  I have registered, if anyone wants a copy of the ad, you
can email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Janice Reynolds