From:
Elaine Ziska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 19:45:06 EST
In a message dated 12/25/98 11:04:04 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< The mother blissfully
 rocking him, the teenage daughters, sucking on candy canes, rubbing moms
 shoulders, and saying cool mom, this is so cool.  It was a beautiful
 picture.  I went home took my boys to Mass.  I'm glad I have the opportunity
 to witness life as it's suppose to be. >>

Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture, Linda!  And thanks for making room
and time for this family on Christmas eve.  You remind me of an Innkeeper I've
heard about..... I'm sure he didn't realize the impact of his actions that
night anymore than we can calculate the impact you had on those three women
and their (our) world.

Elaine Ziska, LLLL
Jackson, MS