From:
"C. Ione Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 14:20:56 -0800
This is just some happy personal news but I wanted to share. Last Friday,
I "officially" graduated from Case Western Reserve, attaining my MSN (the
work was completed about a month earlier).  Today, I received in the mail
notice that I had passed the national certification exam and so I am now
officially a Certified Nurse Midwife. I can hardly believe it.  I also
have a job offer in a rural practice some miles from home. While it is
not local as I had envisioned, the potential exists not only to be able
to practice good midwifery but also to do more lactation consulting, and
of course, to prevent problems in the first place with proper
information and management!

Anyway, this makes my day.

Ione, CNM, MSN, IBCLC