From:
phyll buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:44:53 -0000
carol, we have organic formula in the UK too, for a while it has been only
marketed as a follow-on milk but i found the earlier version on sale in a
supermarket  labelled 'use if changing from breastfeeding also suitable from
birth'. i've reported it to Trading Standards as i think it breaks the uk
law on infant formulas. it seems to have a higher mineral content than a
comparable standard formula here - sodium 0.04g, the iron is in the form
iron lactate (does anyone know more about this) and the ingredients include
corn starch

phyll buchanan
breastfeeding supporter
the breastfeeding network