From:
MARIE BIANCUZZO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 13:15:58 -0400
I know Miriam fairly well. I have worked with her several times, and have
also had some informal chats in her office. She ranks as one of the most
kind, down-to-earth individuals I have ever met. She has always treated
me as though I was her equal, which I most certainly never will be. I
think you will very much enjoy this delightful woman.

--
Marie Biancuzzo, RN MS                      Perinatal Nurse Consultant
PO Box 1562                                        Phone: 703-758-0092