Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:29:07 -0700
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (19 lines)
I currently run a professional FB page for moms who attend my support group.  It's a wonderful extension for moms who may live far away, have returned to work or have other children they need to care for.
I have a closed group in which I add my moms.  I have to remind them occasionally not to post to my wall otherwise it is open for the world to see.  I usually check it in the morning and sometimes in the evening.  Moms sometimes private message me on this site and other times they post to the group in general.  
I also add other posts i.e. Ruin Your Day with Tits Youtube video, recalls on baby products I may have noticed, wonderful blogs like the one Liz posted 2 weeks ago.  
I am sure I put in more then the 2 hours a week that I get paid through work, and generally when I'm at work I don't have time to check the FB page.  There are 5 IBCLC's where I work but I am the only one who runs the FB page as the moms have to attend my support group to be a part of the FB.  

Donna Goggin-Dolwick, RN, BSN, IBCLC

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2