From:
Donna Goggin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:29:07 -0700
I currently run a professional FB page for moms who attend my support group.  It's a wonderful extension for moms who may live far away, have returned to work or have other children they need to care for.
I have a closed group in which I add my moms.  I have to remind them occasionally not to post to my wall otherwise it is open for the world to see.  I usually check it in the morning and sometimes in the evening.  Moms sometimes private message me on this site and other times they post to the group in general.
I also add other posts i.e. Ruin Your Day with Tits Youtube video, recalls on baby products I may have noticed, wonderful blogs like the one Liz posted 2 weeks ago.
I am sure I put in more then the 2 hours a week that I get paid through work, and generally when I'm at work I don't have time to check the FB page.  There are 5 IBCLC's where I work but I am the only one who runs the FB page as the moms have to attend my support group to be a part of the FB.

Donna Goggin-Dolwick, RN, BSN, IBCLC